1. What is their scope of services? A company that provides everything from design, SEO and content to optimisation at later stages, is the most suitable. You might be able to get services separately for cheaper but It is a huge task coordinating all of it.
2. Will they readily show their previous work? A Web Development Company in India that is forthcoming and proud of its previous work is preferable to one that is not open or has nothing to show.
3. Do they customise or stick to pre-formatted options/ templates? Good professional web development services offer a customised experience. Being treated as a new and unique entity is better than fitting into a fixed format.
4. Is their work strategised or do they use a Hit-or-Miss approach? A company that chalks out a plan of action on the basis of your products, services and goals will spend time understanding your business and create something that is much more effective in achieving the kind of results you expect.
5. What is the qualification/experience of the people who will deal with the website? Sometimes experience wins over qualification but it surely doesn’t hurt to have qualified people dealing with your business.
6. Will the work be submitted within the time frame promised? Web development companies in India that offer to complete your work within the stipulated time are the best and you can check references and testimonials for a better idea about their style of working.
7. Will I be spending time on inputs for the website or will the company manage it on its own? After the initial inputs required from you, the company should be able to take it to completion from there.